What Is Elder Law?
Elder law simply refers to representing clients as they age, handling the unique needs and issues that people face while growing older. Just as in our other legal areas, every client we see has very different needs and goals.
We represent elders in matters that include:
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts and powers of attorney
- Guardianship when necessary
- Medicaid planning, helping you create a strategy tailored to your assets and goals
- Protecting the elderly from exploitation
Your First Call for All Your Legal Needs
No matter what the issue, we want to be your first call whenever you have a legal matter you are concerned with or wish to discuss. If we cannot handle your matter, we will locate an attorney who can competently do so and will readily refer you to that person.
We enjoy a close connection to Alpert Jewish Family & Children’s Service. There, we offer legal representation and, frequently, pro bono services to support community activities, which include:
- Medicaid pooled trust (AJFCS offers a variety of different services to the surrounding community. For more information about the agency and its mission, please visit www.JFCSonline.com)
- Group homes
- Case management
- Bereavement counseling
- Holocaust survivor services
- ALF and nursing home selections
When you have any legal need relating to elderly issues, contact us. Call our West Palm Beach Elder Lawyers at Kitroser & Associates, office or contact us online for a consultation. Make us your first call for all your legal needs.
We are your family’s lawyers.