“If I cannot do great things, I will do small things in a great way”-MLK Jr.
“No one is useless in the world who lightens the burdens of others”-C. Dickens
JENNY LANCASTER is an associate attorney with Kitroser and Associates, joining the firm in October 2021. Ms. Lancaster was born in the Caribbean and lived in New York before transplanting to Florida twenty years ago. She is a proud graduate of the City College of New York and received her Juris Doctor from the University at Buffalo School of Law.
Ms. Lancaster began her law career as an attorney with the Legal Aid Society of Palm Beach County in the practice areas of employment discrimination, health care, family law, landlord/tenant issues and government benefits.
Ms. Lancaster quickly transitioned to criminal law, serving as an Assistant Public Defender in West Palm Beach for close to 10 years, handling juvenile and adult misdemeanor, felony, and mental health cases.
Prior to transitioning to Kitroser and Associates, Ms. Lancaster served 8 years with the Office of Criminal Conflict and Civil Regional Counsel as Assistant Regional Counsel, Fourth District.
Her advocacy included protecting the rights of the elderly in Guardianship and Adult Protective Services cases. Ms. Lancaster is also proud of her work protecting the rights of parents in Dependency cases.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law, Medicaid Planning
- Guardianship and Guardianship Administration
- Probate and Trust Administration
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- University at Buffalo, SUNY
- J.D., International Law Concentration
- City College Of New York, CUNY, Magna Cum Laude
- B.A., International Relations, Political Science
- Conversant but not fluent in Creole and Spanish