“After spending years representing hospitals against insurance companies, I realized I was missing the human element of this profession. Working in this practice area allows me to get to know my clients and their families on a personal level and help them to protect or recover the assets they’ve often worked so hard to build. As an attorney, it’s easy to get caught up in the minutia of the law but ultimately, we are here to help our clients address some of their greatest, and often most emotional, challenges. I’m proud to say Kitroser & Associates does that every day.”
Clara Crabtree Ciadella is an Associate Attorney at Kitroser & Associates, having joined the firm in April 2022.
Ms. Ciadella is a fourth generation Palm Beach County resident who began her legal career with a company that specialized in helping hospitals recover denied claims from insurers. After quickly rising the ranks, Ms. Ciadella was promoted as the company’s first compliance officer, a testament to her ability to learn the intricacies of the law and management’s confidence in her to implement and oversee a compliance department for a multi-million-dollar company.
After three years in that role, Ms. Ciadella realized she wanted to work with people, not big businesses. This led her to her various positions with several prominent Palm Beach County law firms specializing in estate planning, probate, trust and guardianship administration and litigation.
Ms. Ciadella comes to Kitroser Law with an abundance of experience and comprehensive knowledge of the practice area that enables her to advise clients with respect to a wide range of issues.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, FL
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, May 2013
- Dean’s List, selected Fall 2012 and Spring 2013
- Book Award (highest grade), Legal & Medical Aspects of the Doctor Patient Relationship, Fall 2011
- Trained Florida Supreme Court Certified County Mediator
- Appellate Advocacy and Legal Research and Writing, Teacher’s Assistant
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Bachelor of Science in Public Relations,Minor in Communications Studies, Magna Cum Laude, May 2010
- Dean’s List, selected six semesters
- Florida Academic Scholars Award, Highest Level Florida Bright Futures Scholarship
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning and Administration
- High Net Worth Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration and Litigation
- Guardianship Administration and Litigation